Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Leaf out of the Book I have no use for Anymore.

November 7, 2009
2230 Hours (I will use military time, to build atmosphere)

ran·cour  (rngkr)
n. Chiefly British
rancour USrancor [ˈræŋkə]
n
............................................................................................................
Spite. Spite. Spite.
-Royally Irked.

I might break a few things now. Either I underestimate my paranoia, or that's exactly what it is. And I don't remember being this angry in a considerable amount of time. Enough to radiate in all directions and turn me into a giant black hole. If there's one thing I've learnt in life, it is to deal with things in absolutes. Out of respect for all that matters, and that which possibly couldn't. That being the only true moral code I adhere to. Pushing things too far? Maybe. But I don't have benchmarks to gauge against. Mine flout normalcy with unbridled aplomb. I don't even feel the need to feign propriety. That's the good part. It is indeed, all about feigning. That's the bad. I'm not going to regret this. That just might be slightly ugly.

Presently came along a wolf, and knocked at the door, and said:'Little pig, little pig, let me come in.'
To which the pig answered: 'No, no, by the hair of my chiny chin chin.'
The wolf then answered to that:'Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in.'
So he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew the house in.

 Guess what happened next.
..........................................................................................................

And that, little kids, is how you spell PASSIVE AGGRESSION.

No comments: