Friday, April 2, 2010

*blurts*

The chocolate syrup I brewed and distractedly left in the deep-freeze yesterday, has now turned into the richest chocolate-iest approximation of ice-cream that has ever come my way.

The point of this post being:
1. I have exams coming up. Hence, I want to do things like brew chocolate syrup, bake brownies, and conquer the world.
2. I've got Travis and Switchblade Symphony playing alternatively on iTunes. Both evoke polar opposite sentiments, in every single way possible.
3. For no particular reason at all, I dug-up an old mail-conversation yesterday. I'm glad I did. 
4. Good things always happen to me by accident. 

2 comments:

shouldifollow said...

You LISTEN to TRAVIS.

Sherry Wasandi said...

It amazes me how greatly the interpretation of that statement depends on a single mark of punctuation.

For instance, a question or an exclamation mark would have never produced a similar impact.

I digress.
Anyhow, thanks for visiting.