Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates.

1. I'm back from a tour of Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Yes, it was awesome

2. There's just too much about the whole affair to put together and make a coherent narrative out of, so I'll just let it sort itself out for now. In the curious little place that is my brain.

3. There are deadlines. Too many, racing each other, stepping on each others toes to beat the last to the punch. 

4. I need to study. It seems an alien concept at the moment. It's becoming a matter of necessity now. And this is very high up on the list of things one would never expect to hear me say. 

5. I'm absolutely certain that where I stand right now, is one of the best times and places to exist in. It's the kind of euphoria, the existence of which defies your imagination. My life has turned around completely. Everyday is something to look forward to. I'm still awestruck. I just gape in wonder.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to say loads of love Sherry :)

Deboleena said...

Hops are in order!

Jesson said...

Hoping that you'll feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Best Formula to permanent Change myblog
Bearers of Light
Earn extra Income at home from your blog's
Reyannblogs

Sherry Wasandi said...

@Misanthropist: Right back at you, my friend!

@Sugar Magnolia: I need to smile and attempt to get away with that. :)

!!!


@Jesson: I feel awesome already. Thanks.

mgeek said...

Don't worry about deadlines. You wouldn't be in any better position had you stayed back... remember the Parkinson's Law - "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion."

:-)