Monday, February 1, 2010

Confession #4.

No matter how insanely masochistic it may be, sometimes you find yourself digging up fragments of the past. Little pieces of the puzzle you never noticed, an odd little message buried somewhere in time, and some that weren't meant for you... that you were never supposed to see. But no matter how much it aggravates you, you don't want to stop. And you keep clawing through the thorns. Deeper...and deeper.


Sappy 91% waning gibbous night. 
Internet archives be damned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mujhe english kyun nahin aati :((......Arzaletta

Deboleena said...

Delete. NOW. Visualize it burning. Fuck masochism, no really.

We should never have been given these minds.

mgeek said...

:-) Another good reason to never maintain a diary. Or perhaps the reverse. Who knows...

Sherry Wasandi said...

@Anonymous: Obviously, Malhotra Sir failed to light the fire of your imagination with Julius Caesar.

His efforts worked on me, evidently.


@Sugar Magnolia: I wish it were mine to delete.

I spy other people's archives now. Know the evilness that is me. Muahahaha.


@mgeek: Mighty good one to have a blog, that's for sure! In fact, that really was one of the reasons.

Param Saraf said...

Correction....I taught ur Malhotra sir the spelling and pronunciation of scrubbing......when he wrote scurrbing tower in H2SO4 synthesis....Sheh....I thght I was good....Anonymous Anonymous Magnanimous....Harmonious....Incubus....I cant stop my emotions...