Friday, September 18, 2009

Confession #2

Lady GaGa is growing on me. Like a parasitic creeper.

Over the past few days of excessive sleep-deprivation, crazy deadlines, and general hysteria, I have been found to be jiving to Poker Face. In the most unbecoming of fashions, inappropriate of places and inopportune of times.

Someone shoot me now.
Or, witness the gradual deterioration.
...................................................................................................
I've been hoping it's a temporary lapse of judgment owing to the aforementioned hysteria. I KNOW it's atrocious. I really do.

But guess what's playing in the background right now?
*goes back to the jivin'!*

12 comments:

Unknown said...

..and as I read this, there's Just dance by Lady GaGa making me groove in my seat :P
Music appreciated should be excused I guess ;)
But GaGa isn't a convincing Lady even with the poker face :P :D

Sherry Wasandi said...

Ha!

I cannot tell you how good it is to have your company!

As for the poker face, I secretly think the metaphors she played with are, in a word, brilliant.

Speaking of which, you think the rumors are true? :P
(And this is so the cyber-equivalent of a girl-gab.)

Srishti said...

Poker Face is the only GaGa I like!
And what is with her stupid fringe?

Sherry Wasandi said...

Hello Srishti.
Good to see you around here.

And do you really think it's just the fringe?

Whooh... she's a walking,talking freak carnival!

Anushka said...

She actually impressed me with her version of Poker Face on American Idol. It had a weird operaish intro with violins in the background.

Sherry Wasandi said...

?

But I'm sure it would have been her styling that stole the show.

I have got to check this out.

Unknown said...

Well her pics/videos just nudged me into taking a fascination towards the rumour.
Vellapanti! haha

Sherry Wasandi said...

Ditto.

Tangled up in blue... said...

I'm listening to 'Crash Into Me' by Dave Matthews Band and Lady GaGa feels a million miles away! :)

Sherry Wasandi said...

I love that band, the song AND the video.

The video, in particular.

Antara said...

It's Lady GaGa. She has everybody hooked with her attitude.

LoveGames is playing non-stop in my itunes right about now. :)

Sherry Wasandi said...

Everybody loves a scandal.